I am ecstatic to announce that we've teamed up with fellow Highland Parkers, Post Studio, to give away a killer prize pack the design studio's colorful and functional home accessories. Prize pack includes (1) circles tote bag and (1) set of circle coasters. FULL DETAILS AND ENTRY HERERead More
The little ones aren't the only ones back in school this fall. I (Marni) am also headed back to school -- er, well kind of. On October 6th from 7pm-9pm I will be teaching Content Marketing 101 For The Design and Maker Community at General Assembly DTLA.
I've heard a lot of “I’ll get to content eventually" or "My intern will handle it" when it comes to content. But let's face it, that's not a content strategy. Content is one of the most important marketing tools for crafting your brand’s personality, establishing your credibility, and expanding and engaging your audience - especially in highly evocative design-oriented industries. Content should not be an afterthought.
Come join me for Content Marketing 101 on October 6th, Here's what you'll learn:
- The benefits / opportunities great content can create for your business
- To determine how to effectively establish a content strategy
- How to create and adhere to a content calendar
- Tactics for establishing content partners and blog syndication
- To determine the best channel for your content distribution
When: Thursday October 6, 7pm-9pm
Where: General Assembly // 1933 South Broadway, 11th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90007