The little ones aren't the only ones back in school this fall. I (Marni) am also headed back to school -- er, well kind of. On October 6th from 7pm-9pm I will be teaching Content Marketing 101 For The Design and Maker Community at General Assembly DTLA.
I've heard a lot of “I’ll get to content eventually" or "My intern will handle it" when it comes to content. But let's face it, that's not a content strategy. Content is one of the most important marketing tools for crafting your brand’s personality, establishing your credibility, and expanding and engaging your audience - especially in highly evocative design-oriented industries. Content should not be an afterthought.
Come join me for Content Marketing 101 on October 6th, Here's what you'll learn:
- The benefits / opportunities great content can create for your business
- To determine how to effectively establish a content strategy
- How to create and adhere to a content calendar
- Tactics for establishing content partners and blog syndication
- To determine the best channel for your content distribution
When: Thursday October 6, 7pm-9pm
Where: General Assembly // 1933 South Broadway, 11th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90007